Saturday, August 8, 2009

Still with Saturday

"BB" Bilik Bacaan


A free Nasi lemak was eaten on the lunch time. Still with pre calculus subject,i was trying to do all the questions frm 12 till 4pm. It wasnt that tough and hard,it just maybe my brain is kinda rusty after being in holiday for like 12days ,thank you so much to H1n1.heh.

CALCULUS



Mimi was still with her fara,watching the proposal and the feedback given,it was a good story.
In the evening, im watching fired up alone as it was a sleepy evening.Evryone was sleeping and fired up was kinda hillarious and theres alot of hot cheer chicks in the movie,grrrr..
haha.


Well after done with fired up around 7pm.i went for shower and went down to get my dinner.The cafe was suck,all the food were so tasteless,luckily the price didnt rise up my anger. Mimi didnt text me much as she was kinda bz hanging out and besides shes moving to her condo on sunday.So must be really busy.

After dinner with arope, we were decided to continue with our calculus but unfortunarely we were distracted with arope's new movie in his laptop,KAMI.Seriously it was a Two Thumbs Up movie,i know its a good story,everyone gave me the same feedback but i wasnt really like give a damn till i watched it last nite.



We're done at 11pm and after for a 10mins silence,evryone was like regretting of not studying on last nite,hahahahha.well i wasnt that sleepy last nite and mimi as usual wouldnt text me until her family fell asleep.I stayed up till 3am at BB being a gansgter (nerd) doing calculus alone. At 3am i went u to my room,prayed isya' and walaa boooom on the bed,.Mimi called to wish me goodnite and she was being manja and i got cair.haha
so thats the Saturday that i wont really miss pun.hahahha.

No comments: